Premium Floor Tiles for your Home
We offer premium floor tiles sure to suit every room of your home at prices that’ll make you look twice. With a wide range of floor tiles in a variety of styles, finishes and colours to choose from, we’re sure to have something for everyone. From simple matt finish floor tiles for your living room and gorgeous marble look floor tiles for your kitchen to anti-slip floor tiles for your bathroom and even outdoor tiles for your outdoor areas. Upgrade your home from as little as £2.50 per square metre.
Porcelain Floor Tiles
Ceramic Floor Tiles
Should I Choose Ceramic or Porcelain Floor Tiles?
People often overlook the difference between ‘ceramic’ and ‘porcelain’ tiles but there’s an important difference you should know when considering floor tiles for your home.
The major difference between porcelain and ceramic floor tiles is the way in which they’re made and the amount of water they absorb. Porcelain floor tiles are less porous than ceramic floor tiles due to the way in which they’re made, meaning they absorb less water, making them great for use in bathrooms and areas high in moisture. Ceramic tiles however are softer and less dense, this allows for them to be created with much more complex designs and styles but does make them slightly more prone to cracking due to cold weather making them great for areas that see light foot traffic and lower moisture levels like the living room. When it comes to tiling your floor, you want to ensure your tiles are capable of dealing with any potential foot traffic and weather conditions.
Benefits Of Floor Tiles in Your Home
When you’re thinking about upgrading the flooring throughout your home you’ll often think about carpets indoors, however floor tiles can offer a range of additional benefits when compared with carpets and vinyl flooring options. Floor tiles add a feeling of luxury and elegance to your home, from gorgeous marble effect floor tiles to durable outdoor flooring tiles.
- High-Quality: Floor tiles add a feeling of luxury that’s unmatched by carpets and vinyl flooring options. From gorgeous marble effect floor tiles to traditional looking wood effect floor tiles, you’re spoilt for choice.
- Water-Resistant: Floor tiles are a great choice for areas of the home high in moisture like bathrooms and kitchens as their water resistance is unmatched. With anti-slip floor tiles for your bathroom and non-porous floor tiles for your outdoor areas we’re sure to stock something for you.
- Easy to Clean: Floor tiles are much easier to clean than carpets or vinyl as most stains and spills will just wipe right off. This is great for areas that see higher foot traffic or where there are potentials for spills and stains like your kitchen and hallways.
- Hard-Wearing: Floor tiles need to be up to the challenge of dealing with the foot traffic and any potential drops and spills they’ll see. Floor tiles are available in a range of designs and styles, all of which are hard wearing and dense enough to deal with different levels of traffic and day-to-day wear.
- Highly Versatile Option: Floor tiles are a more versatile option when compared to carpet and vinyl flooring options. With many different styles, colours and designs, you can mix and match tiles to create something truly personal and unique.